Conditions of participation
Conditions of participation for competitions
Participation in online and social media games and their implementation is subjected to the following provisions:
As far as a Facebook competition is concerned, the following applies: All information in the context of this competition is provided solely by the organizer and / or the prize sponsor. Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland, (Facebook) has no affiliation whatsoever with this raffle and does not sponsor, endorse or organize this raffle, so there are no legal claims against Facebook.
§ 1 Competition
(1) The participation period of the raffle (referred to below as the "Promotion Period") can be found directly in the raffle.
(2) If the sweepstakes mechanism deviates from the mechanisms described in § 4 (1) of these terms and conditions, this will be described directly including the participation window of the sweepstakes including the possibility of participation. As far as participation via Facebook is possible, the participation in the raffle takes place according to the description in the participation window of the raffle.
a) either by using a Facebook application (hereinafter referred to as "application") on Facebook This application connected to Facebook can be installed free of charge in the respective Facebook profile of the participant. "After the participant has activated the like" button, he can take part in the raffle by answering the competition question; b) or directly on the organizer's Facebook page. In such a case, the participant can take part in the raffle by entering the competition question under the raffle post on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/[...]a) answered a comment;
b) the article liked "etc. If the participant uploads pictures, videos or texts within the scope of a post and / or comment, the participant guarantees the organizer to be the legal holder of the necessary rights. Decisive for the time of participation is the logged time. Answers / Posts / Comments / Likes not submitted within the promotional period will not be considered. Neither the organizer, Facebook nor the cooperation partners (as defined below) are responsible for any delays in the submission or transmission of the answer and participant data.
§ 2 Participants
(1) Participants in this competition are - unless otherwise stated - persons who have reached the age of 18 years. Minors under the age of 18 are excluded from participation. A profit distribution to minors whose participation is expressly excluded does not take place.
(2) The participant is solely responsible for the correctness of the given data for the participation in the raffle (also the relevant data in the corresponding Facebook account of the participant). All personal information must be true. Otherwise, an exclusion from the raffle in accordance with § 3 (4).
(3) Each participant may only participate in the raffle once. Multiple participation is excluded. The organizer reserves the right to exclude participants in case of a multiple participation from the competition according to § 3 (2).
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) To order employees and members of Waccex and the participating providers and price sponsors are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the raffle and not to distribute or retroactively withdraw and recover profits.
(3) Also excluded are persons who use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation. If necessary, in these cases profits can also be subsequently revoked and reclaimed.
(4) Also excluded is whoever makes false statements about himself or takes part in the raffle multiple times.
§ 4 Execution and handling of the raffle
(1) During the promotion period the participants will be asked a competition question. All prizes will be presented on the competition page. The winner will be determined by lot at the end of the promotion period among all participants. Participation options deviating from this sweepstakes mechanism, rules for participation, prize draws etc. will be explained to the participant directly at the participation form for the competition. In such a case - unless otherwise stated - only these deviating regulations apply.
(2) Winners will be notified in writing after the end of the competition. The handling of the profit transfer takes place then in direct contact between winner and price sponsor according to the following conditions for profit notification and expiration of the profit in §§ 4 and 5. As far as the raffle is organized directly on Facebook, the winners will be notified after the end of the raffle via the organizer's Facebook profile. Alternatively, the winners can also be announced after the end of the competition via the organizer's Facebook profile. Each winner must then report within 4 working days of receipt of the winning notification in his Facebook profile or announcement of the winner in the Facebook profile of the organizer via a private message to the Facebook page of the organizer with his real name. If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize forfeits.
(3) The item presented as prize in the competition is not necessarily identical to the item won. Rather, deviations in terms of model, color o. Ä. May exist. The price sponsor reserves the right to choose a medium-sized item of goodness as a prize.
(4) The prizes (with the exception of motor vehicles and travel) are sent by the prize sponsor or a third party commissioned by him by forwarding agency, parcel service or post office to the postal address specified by the winner. The delivery is free of charge in the Federal Republic of Germany. In addition, the transport costs and customs duties are borne by the winner. Place of performance remains the seat of the price sponsor despite taking over the shipping costs. In the event that the delivery is made via a forwarding agent, the freight forwarder will contact the winner to arrange a delivery date. The delivery usually takes place from Monday to Friday between 8.00 and 18.00 o'clock. In addition, the winner must indicate a substitute address in his immediate vicinity to which the prize can be delivered in his absence. If the forwarding company does not contact anyone at either the winner's address or the substitute address, a message will be left. The winner has to bear the costs of a new delivery.
(5) In the case of a car profit, the winner will be named by the price sponsor of the car dealer responsible for the delivery. If the winner entitled to participate in accordance with § 2 (1) is a minor, it is pointed out that the approval of the parent or guardian is required for admission to the winner. If the vehicle is not picked up within the time limit specified by the price sponsor or the vehicle dealer, the profit will be forfeited. All costs, which are caused by the registration and collection of the vehicle, as well as all further consequential costs (insurance, taxes, fuel, repairs etc.) are borne by the winner. The same applies to motorcycles and comparable prices.
(6) In the case of travel winnings, settlement takes place between the winner and the respective prize sponsor or a tour operator appointed by the winner. A claim to a specific travel date does not exist. If the trip is not made at the time or period specified in the competition, there is no longer any claim to the prize. Upon confirmation of the trip, the winner is subject to the travel conditions of the organizer. The arrival and departure to the starting point of the journey (airport, train station, etc.) is at the expense of the winner, unless otherwise stated in the competition or expressly agreed. The same applies to all private costs incurred during the trip (mini bar, telephone, etc.). The value of the journey in the claim text refers to the most expensive travel time and is thus subject to seasonal variations and currency fluctuations, depending on when the trip was made available and used. The winner acknowledges and agrees that compensation for any difference in value in any form is excluded.
(7) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. Likewise, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement if the original prize in the presented version is no longer available (model change, seasonal goods, etc.).
(8) A cash payment of the winnings or any prize money is in no case possible.
(9) In principle, the claim to the prize or prize can not be assigned.
(10) Complaints relating to the performance of the competition must be addressed in writing to the organizer, stating the competition, within 14 days after the reason becomes known. Remotely notified or late complaints are not processed. Any queries, complaints and claims relating to the winnings shall only be asserted against the respective price sponsor.
§ 5 Expiration of the profit
Unless otherwise provided in these terms and conditions, the winner is required to report within 24 hours of submitting the notification. Otherwise the right to profit will be forfeited. Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, in these cases a new winner will be determined by lot. The claim to the prize also expires if the transfer of the prize can not be made within four (4) weeks after the first notification of the prize for reasons that lie in the person of the winner. Motor vehicle profits and travel profits are subject to the different deadlines specified in § 4 (5) or (6) and listed below.
§ 6 Early termination of the raffle
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the raffle at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. The organizer makes use of this possibility in particular if, for technical reasons (eg viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, a proper execution of the competition can not be guaranteed. If such termination is caused by the conduct of a Participant, the Organizer may demand compensation from that person for the damage incurred.
§ 7 Privacy
(1) As far as the raffle is not organized directly on Facebook, it is essential for the participation in the raffle to register for the raffle in the raffle of the raffle, stating various data (hereinafter also referred to as "registration data") Participation is possible via the registered Facebook account of the participant.
(2) There is no entitlement to registration for the competition or participation in the competition.
(3) The organizer collects, processes, uses and stores the data provided by the participant during registration for the duration of the raffle for the purpose of running and handling the raffle and transmits them to the respective price sponsor or to the agency responsible for the prize sponsor for the aforementioned purpose , Without the express consent of the participant, the registration data will not be used for further purposes by the organizer or third parties.
§ 8 Revocation
The participant is at any time free, by revocation under firstname.lastname@example.org the cancellation of his registration data to effect and thus withdraw from the participation.
§ 9 Liability
(1) The organizer shall be exempted from fulfilling all obligations with the fulfillment or delivery of the profit, unless an earlier date already results from these regulations.
(2) Claims due to possible material and / or legal defects in the profits donated by the price sponsors shall be asserted exclusively against them.
(3) The organizer is not liable for the insolvency of a price sponsor as well as the resulting consequences for the performance of the prize draw.
(4) A liability for compensation of the organizer exists only if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence. The organizer is liable for culpable injury to life, limb or health of a natural person even in case of simple negligence. In addition, the organizer is also liable for simply negligent violation of a cardinal obligation. Cardinal obligations are those whose fulfillment makes the proper performance of the competition and the achievement of the purpose of the contract in the first place possible and on the observance of which a competitor may regularly rely. The foregoing limitation of liability applies in particular to damages resulting from errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission of data, in the event of faults in the technical equipment or the service, inaccurate contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way during use of the application. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
(5) In the case of travel winnings, the organizer is furthermore not liable for the consequences of a legitimate change in the travel offer or the reasoned cancellation of travel by the tour operator. The possibility of paying the travel value is excluded.
§ 10 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is applicable.
(3) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation remains unaffected.
(4) These conditions of participation can be changed at any time by the organizer without separate notification.